- While we are working in a home, all residents must stay at least 6 feet away from us. This may include staying in a different room, outdoors, or not home at all.
- Employees are expected to cooperate with residents in their attempt to stay separate from us, for example, cleaning one full level of the house, then the other.
- If a resident does not abide by these distancing guidelines, we are to politely remind them. If the issue does not resolve, we are to leave the premises.
- If a resident is not willing or able to abide by these distancing guidelines, we will temporarily suspend service at that home, until the Oregon mandate is lifted.
- Employees are required to report any residents who do not follow these distancing guidelines.
- Employees who do not maintain social distancing, or who do not report non-compliance, are subject to disciplinary measures.
Green House Cleaning at a Reasonable Price
Green House Cleaning
Oregon Green Clean uses Eco-Friendly Products ~ Safer for your children, pets & the environment.
Do you like the look & feel of a clean home without the harsh scent of traditional cleaners?
Natural cleaners & essential oils will leave your home sanitized and smelling fresh!
Keywords: House Cleaning, Housecleaning, Home Cleaning, Apartment Cleaning, Vacancy Cleaning, Maid Service, Multnomah County, Portland (NW, SW, SE, NE, N), Gresham, Troutdale, Washington County, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Clackamas County, Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, Oregon City, Milwaukie, Happy Valley, Yamhill County, Newberg, McMinnville, Marion County, Salem, Keizer, Woodburn, Silverton, Polk County, Dallas, Clark County, Vancouver, Hazel Dell, Battle Ground, Camas, Washougal